Welcome!

I hope you enjoy these recipes that will make your kitchen a place everyone wants to call home. If you have any thoughts or questions about a post, please leave a comment.

November 6, 2011

Dusting off the cookbooks

So, I've pretty much posted nothing interesting since moving my cooking blog over here to blogger. There were a couple reasons for this:

1. I wasn't really trying a whole lot of new recipes
2. Even when I did make a new recipe to share, it's actually a bit of a pain to write out the recipe in a way that I hope is understandable. And I take really crappy food photos. And it all just seemed like a lot of work when no one was really reading the blog anyway.

Sooooo.

I'm revamping the blog format (in a way that is partly inspired by pinterest). I'm just going to share photos and links of online recipes that I've tried, and maybe give some commentary about changes I made and opinions about the results.

There's the plan. I'll be posting soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's cooking? Thanks for commenting!