Welcome!

I hope you enjoy these recipes that will make your kitchen a place everyone wants to call home. If you have any thoughts or questions about a post, please leave a comment.

November 14, 2011

Grilled Fish with Roasted Red Pepper Aioli

I'm not a fan of tartar sauce, so I'm always looking for alternatives, and this roasted red pepper aioli is certainly a great choice. Click HERE for the recipe.

Instead of mixing by hand, I put all the aioli ingredients in the food processor and whirred until it was smooth, and then refrigerated it for about 24 hours so all the flavors would mingle. For the fish, I used flounder that I baked in butter with just a bit of lemon zest and black pepper. (I didn't use all the spices on the fish that the original recipe called for because I wanted the aioli flavor to stand out.)

Served with cheesy garlic toast and steamed broccoli for a quick, easy, tasty dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's cooking? Thanks for commenting!